- December 5, 2021 at 1:08 pm #23901JoanParticipant
Hello from Spain,
I have no option to go to Gym and for a couple of years I have done the strength period at home using TRX.
I am interested in 40+ mountain bike base plan but I guess this plan includes gym exercises.
Is there any option to replace TRX by Gym and can be included TRX exercises on +40 mtb base plan? or is it a fix plan?
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Joan.
- December 6, 2021 at 9:58 am #23946LyndaKeymaster
Yes, you can replace the strength workouts in the 40+ mountain bike base plan with a TRX program you have had prior success with.
- December 6, 2021 at 2:26 pm #23948JoanParticipant
Thanks Lynda, but is there any link you can share with TRX exercises specifics for MTB? I followed TRX exercises, but maybe they are not specific for mtb or it can be improved.
Guidelines on this it would be great! thanks
- December 7, 2021 at 9:52 am #23953LyndaKeymaster
Sorry I do not have a specific TRX training program I endorse.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.