- August 22, 2019 at 4:57 am #19941JoelParticipant
I used the plan finder for an endurance race in April 2020. I’m a masters athlete (I’ll be 51 in a month) and the plan finder gave me:
Masters 40+ Cross Country Mountain Bike Base Training Plan,
Masters 40+ Cross Country Mountain Bike Build, Peak And Race Training Plan, and
100 Km Personal Record
I have had both rotator cuffs repaired and a biceps tenodesis in one shoulder.
1. Are there alternatives to the power clean and dumbbell snatch workouts?
I don’t mind doing more assisted pull ups but I don’t like to do any jerking or snatching motions with my shoulders.
- August 22, 2019 at 6:13 am #19942LyndaKeymaster
Inverted rows are an alternative to power cleans. Level 1 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S82xG8QxJfg. To increase intensity to level 2 straighten legs and for level 3 put feet on a box.
Unilateral Low Cable Rotating Pull is a good alternative to db snatch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twFY4ZRBdbc
- August 22, 2019 at 11:26 am #19977JoelParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.