- June 26, 2019 at 5:49 am #19779TristanParticipant
So I’ve missed the past 2 weeks of CTR training(weeks 6 and 7). Should I just rejoin the plan at week 8, or alter it slightly to make up for lost training? I did some light running, stair climber, some hike a bike and yoga in off time. Also kept up with strength training
- June 26, 2019 at 8:22 am #19781LyndaKeymaster
Rejoin the plan at week 8 and move on with the training as planned.
- June 26, 2019 at 12:27 pm #19784TristanParticipant
I’m starting to wonder if I overdo it in training. I have a job where I’m on my feet all day, walking around carrying heavy boxes. Some days I think I walk around 7-8 miles back and forth. Wonder if my job + training is causing all of my overuse injuries/fatigue. maybe cutting back on some rides and fitting in more rest days/active recovery like yoga would help
- June 26, 2019 at 6:22 pm #19785LyndaKeymaster
Over-spending your total energy budget will lead to over-training. I recommend dropping all the recovery rides in favor of passive rest immediately. Other days when you are tired it may be best to cut the rides back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.