- July 14, 2021 at 11:28 am #22470EmmaParticipant
I bought the AZT 300 training plan starting August 6, but had a few questions:
1) I’ve also signed up for a shorter mountain bike race on August 14 (about 70-80 miles)- how can I adapt the plan to account for that? Should I start the plan early then take a few rest days prior to the August 14 race and then start again?
2) I currently attend spin classes that I really enjoy- are there workouts in this plan that could be replaced with spin classes?
3) My work schedule is irregular and I don’t always know how long my days are going to be until I’m at work- how flexible is the plan if I need to move workouts around?
Thanks for your help!
- July 14, 2021 at 2:30 pm #22471LyndaKeymaster
1) I recommend you start the plan early then take a few rest days prior to the August 14 race and a few rest days after the race, then start again.
2) Day 2 and Day 4 on most weeks are interval days. These can be replaced by spin classes.
3) Yes, move the days around to fit your schedule when needed.
- The forum ‘Athlete Support Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.