- This topic is empty.
- January 22, 2009 at 11:57 am #4758N8rhinoParticipant
How much weight do you put into normalized power?
- January 22, 2009 at 2:26 pm #5730LyndaKeymaster
That's cool. What is your approximation?
Pn is a valuable metric to track. I pay a lot of attention to it.
- January 22, 2009 at 3:17 pm #5731N8rhinoParticipant
Sorry that was a typo.
- January 22, 2009 at 6:49 pm #5732LyndaKeymaster
Training metrics like w/kg and normalized power are best used as tools to prescribe, develop and track training progress for individual athletes – the key here is to track an individuals progress and not apply to an aggregate population.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.