- This topic is empty.
- December 4, 2008 at 12:11 pm #4716metacycleMember
Do you have any recommended endurance races in the north west USA?
Preferably a point to point or big loop, not laps.
Washington, Montana etc….
- December 4, 2008 at 2:05 pm #5634AndrewBrautigamMember
The Cascade Creampuff is an awesome race, by all accounts, and I might do it this summer if the timing works out.
- December 4, 2008 at 2:29 pm #5635
- December 5, 2008 at 10:06 am #5638metacycleMember
Thanks for the info
- January 2, 2009 at 7:37 pm #5684boneshakerbikeMember
The Butte 100 :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.