- May 6, 2019 at 12:09 pm #19661DBentleyParticipant
Hi Lynda. I’m in the middle of the Masters build and race plan.
1) Regarding the Monday and Wednesday maintenance weights workouts would I possibly want to back off a bit or skip the legs on these on the week before an A race or is it not enough of a workout to worry about?
2) What is your opinion on fore and aft saddle positioning? I used to go with the traditional plumb bob from patella dissecting the pedal spindle but lately I have this about half an inch in front of the spindle.
- May 6, 2019 at 3:36 pm #19664LyndaKeymaster
1) By the time week 11 of the plan rolls around you should be adapted enough to the strength training routine that it is a good plan to continue.
2) Each bike and body is different and the optimal position is best established with a high quality hands on bike fit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.