- This topic is empty.
- February 11, 2009 at 6:01 pm #4768LyndaKeymaster
I am off to 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo. I am racing solo single speed. You can check real time results during the race here:
I'll be racing myself dizzy this weekend. If you have forum questions I'll catch up with them when I return and have caught on enough sleep to make any sense.
Have a great Valentines weekend and good luck if you are racing:
Sebring, Croom 50, Mas o Menos, Susitna 100 or Old Pueblo. Fun racing rages on this weekend from Florida to Alaska.
- February 16, 2009 at 9:25 am #5748zorro13Member
Congrats on the win, hope it went as well as you hoped.
- February 16, 2009 at 11:11 am #5749DaveKeymaster
congrats lynda! looks like you had a great race.
- February 16, 2009 at 9:05 pm #5750boomerbgMember
Great job at the 24OP!
- February 17, 2009 at 7:07 am #5751TrailAnimalMember
Amazing peformance…you were tops in both the mens & womens SS categories!!!
I guess your 24 hour program does work for SS as well!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.