- This topic is empty.
- January 5, 2009 at 2:36 pm #4744
hey linda, i am
- January 5, 2009 at 3:52 pm #5696LyndaKeymaster
This sounds like a bike fit issue. Do you have a a longer reach or lower front end on
- January 6, 2009 at 1:06 pm #5700
not sure…I would need to measure it out. the thing is, i never have had this type of pain before and i have been riding the bike without moving my position for years and thousands of miles. it was strange…
i guess i'll keep paying attention to it and go from there.
- January 6, 2009 at 3:27 pm #5701LyndaKeymaster
Have you lost some back and hamstring flexibility recently?
- January 12, 2009 at 3:59 pm #5712
not that i have noticed, and i've been stretching and doing some yoga…it might have been a bad day…the thing is, the pain kinda hung around for about 3-4 days…never has done that before. i am going to have a new bike guy take a look at me and see if he see's anything strange.
btw…i got picked up by Orbea Bikes as my new bike sponsor…so i'll be getting fitted on a new mtb ride and when that happens, i'm going to try and match the bikes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.