Home › MTB Training and Racing Forums › Athlete Support Forum › Long efforts Saturday or Sunday/Transition question
- This topic is empty.
- December 23, 2008 at 11:32 am #4729Scott Mc.Member
I am currently in week 10 of your time crunched base MTB expert plan.
- December 23, 2008 at 12:40 pm #5662
Switching days works OK. Not switching them is better.
Roll the plans back-to-back if it fits exactly with the timing of your “A” race.
- April 16, 2009 at 7:47 am #5873boneshakerbikeMember
Can we expand upon question 1, switching training days?
You mention that it is best to keep the pattern of 'hard day' then 'rec long ride day'.
So if we have a race on Sunday would it be best to shift the long recovery ride to Monday? Or just go into the next week without the long easy ride?
Thanks for your help and a belated congrats on
- April 16, 2009 at 9:43 am #5876
It would depend on the priority and duration of the race.
- April 16, 2009 at 10:34 am #5874boneshakerbikeMember
Low Priority 'C' and a short cross country race. Just a little filler fun race!
- April 16, 2009 at 12:44 pm #5875
For a C race flip-flop Saturday and Sunday.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.