- This topic is empty.
- December 1, 2013 at 10:57 am #5520
December 2nd is my monthly Open Coaching Day for our LW Coaching Facebook fans. I will be online and chatting live with athletes all day. This gives me the opportunity to have some back-and-forth with athletes in real time. We get questions answered faster and great training plans figured out all day. Come along, join in and help me make this Open Coaching day the best one yet.
December 2nd like our LW Coaching FB page, tell your friends and ask your training and racing questions. All questions will be answered.
Here is a compilation of our November Open Coaching Day Q & A's.
Talk with you then!
- December 2, 2013 at 2:21 am #7496john_lMember
What time zone are you on Lynda? (I’m in the UK)
- December 2, 2013 at 9:28 am #7497
USA mountain standard time which is GMT -7:00
You can post late tonight and it will be afternoon for me. My 5 pm is your midnight
- December 11, 2013 at 3:18 pm #7513MattParticipant
Any way for us non-FB'ers to chime in on the next one? Email questions ahead of time?
You are one a kind in offering so much info/advice/coaching to the community. Thanks as always.
- December 12, 2013 at 6:48 am #7516
- December 12, 2013 at 5:46 pm #7518MattParticipant
Yes, no problems reading (and reading and reading). Just curious about contributing questions.
- December 13, 2013 at 9:49 am #7519
Ask questions anytime here on the forum. It is always open. If you want to play on FB you have to be on FB.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.