- March 1, 2020 at 3:49 pm #20607
lynda, another question for you. i am not sure what type of number i should be looking for with the power meter in the field test calculator. right now i just have a heart rate monitor and have never used a power meter. i would like to start the 12 week program tomorrow and it looks like tuesday would be the first field test. what do you recommend? thanks
- March 1, 2020 at 4:15 pm #20612
If you do not have a power meter you have no need for any power numbers. Follow the heart rate and PE (perceived exertion) guidelines. A power meter is not required to follow the plan.
- March 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm #20613
i received all of your responses and thanks much for your time. and i will follow the heart rate and pe guidelines. thanks!
- March 1, 2020 at 4:25 pm #20614
and the power level and heart rate zone calculator asks for a valid power level when you only put in a heart rate. is there a way to get around that?
- March 2, 2020 at 1:44 pm #20619
Ignore the power values and use HR only. You do not need a power value. The power value is optional.
- March 1, 2020 at 4:45 pm #20615
i can’t get it to work on the mobile either. lol. any suggestions? thanks
- March 2, 2020 at 1:45 pm #20620
Use safari or chrome browser on mobile.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.