- This topic is empty.
- January 2, 2009 at 9:43 am #4736chpflyMember
I would like to get a Base training plan and the 7 day stage race PR plan. Do you have a discount for 2 plans?
Happy New Year.
- January 2, 2009 at 10:37 am #5681LyndaKeymaster
Not at the moment. In fact my costs to Training Peaks just tripled as January 1st they tripled their fees to me. At the moment I am reassessing how I sell the training plans. Any suggestions are welcome.
- January 2, 2009 at 12:15 pm #5682chpflyMember
I have used 3 or 4 different training plans, thay all have been linked to trainingpeaks and I don't use it. If you have your plans and they are formatted why don't you sell them from your site with out the trainingpeaks account? Just make the trainingpeaks an option?
I train with power and my SRM came with cyclingpeaks WKO+ software that I use.
Just a thought.
- January 2, 2009 at 7:12 pm #5683boneshakerbikeMember
I agree with chpfly, training peaks puts the compicated back into training.
- January 3, 2009 at 6:54 am #5686N8rhinoParticipant
Is that why they are releasing Training Peaks 3.0?
- January 4, 2009 at 6:53 pm #5688TravisMember
Linda has put a post on asking what people think of Training Peaks, it looks as if most people don't use it.
Probably the only benefit to Linda is the promotion of Linda as a coach.
Saying that, I actually found Linda through reading another cyclists blog.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.