- February 15, 2019 at 9:00 pm #19499
1. Any plans for a CX training program?
2. If not, any recommended plans for CX season?
I am using the Cat-1 Base plan (seems to work so far), and then will switch to Build/Peak/Race plan twice over the summer. After that ends (September), I hit CX season #CXISCOMING, do you have any plans to release training for (in-season) cyclocross racers, or recommendations on somebody else’s program (Fastcat, Hunter Allen, etc)?
Cat-1 XC Base: 12/31/2018 – 03/24/2019
Cat-1 XC BPR: 03/25/2019 – 06/16/2019
Cat-1 XC BPR: 06/17/2019 – 09/08/2019
***CX SEASON GOES HERE***
I could also cut off the last couple weeks of round-2 of Cat-1 BPR, since my final MTB race is likely in August, if that would meld better with the transition to CX season. Thoughts?
- This topic was modified 3 months ago by fundthmcalculus.
- February 18, 2019 at 10:29 am #19508
We do not have CX specific plans but recommend using our Cat 1 XC plans through the CX season.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.