- This topic is empty.
- January 6, 2009 at 8:40 pm #4747
I am on a day that includes a “Bike 1:00 M5b” then a second workout for regeneration.
- January 7, 2009 at 4:18 pm #5702
No not common. Have a look at your hydration and electrolyte balance.
- January 8, 2009 at 7:32 am #5704
- January 8, 2009 at 8:16 am #5705
Where are your cramps?
- January 8, 2009 at 2:59 pm #5706
Well … I dont have a uterus … lol! 🙂
Recently doing core it was my Lower Legs (gastrocnemiu) and the foot!
Last summer the Hamstrings froze up in a 100 mile MTB race.
- January 8, 2009 at 9:25 pm #5708
Your cramping appears in working muscles – the big ones. This tends to pop up when you work them a lot harder than they are used to. Which is the goal of training… You might need to back off a little though.
- January 9, 2009 at 8:46 am #5709
Back off training or back off in the race?
Last year's training included 570 hrs, 5,002 miles, and 407,284 ft of climbing. I am 42 so I did two week blocks then 1 week recovery instead of the usual 3 week block then 1 week rest.
- January 12, 2009 at 9:34 am #5710
Back off when you feel cramping coming on.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.