- September 19, 2016 at 6:16 am #15500
Followed your training plan for the Cheq 40 2016. Was successful. rode fat bike and did personal best. race was my 3rd time and bettered my time in this event.
Now going to focus soon on winter Fat Bike racing snow again.
Things i like to work on and improve, climbing, speed, power.
also still trying to figure out the cramp situation
after 2 hours + keep getting a cramp in inner right leg still. So still need to figure that out.
so just doing a few local events now, to finish race season
then vacation time in mid october for 3 weeks, so i take time off bike then, just like cardio and fitness while on vacation
then back beginning of November, with intentions to go all hardcore in training and see where that goes.
suggestions of other training plans to consider. thanks
- September 19, 2016 at 2:33 pm #15509
- September 19, 2016 at 2:43 pm #15510
- September 19, 2016 at 2:46 pm #15511
So I thinking a winter plan that works with building power and improve at climbs. perhaps
- September 20, 2016 at 9:22 am #15514LyndaKeymaster
I recommend our Winter Training Plan for Endurance Distance Mountain Bikers for you.
- September 20, 2016 at 12:19 pm #15516
thanks so much. for your amazing help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.