- April 5, 2022 at 12:14 pm #25656Scott PollockParticipant
I will be starting the 2-5 Day Bikepacking program next week and a had a question. I’m just finishing up the Time-Crunched Cat 1 MTB program (loving it). The races I would like to do are between 200-and 250 miles. Looking through the program I’m going to have a hard time dedicating the allotted time between work and family time. Is it possible to modify this program for someone that can’t carve out enough time? Would another program make more sense? Any help would be appreciated.
- May 13, 2022 at 3:49 pm #25719LyndaKeymaster
To “time-crunch” the 2-5 Day Bikepacking program I recommend the following:
– Drop all recovery rides in favor of passive rest.
– Take Wednesday completely off
– Reduce the warm-up and cool-down times on all intervals sessions
If you need to further time-crunch
– Drop the shorter ride on weekends.
– In week 9 reduce the 3-day bikepacking trip to 2 days.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.