- August 15, 2020 at 7:10 am #21061Gillianp82Participant
I purchased ’24hr race plan PB in 2014 I am aiming to compete in another race and wondering if the plan has changed much since 2014?
- August 15, 2020 at 8:34 pm #21064LyndaKeymaster
Yes, this plan has been updated several times in the TrainingPeaks format to include structured workouts with power TSS and IF goals and the ability to download to Zwift and other smart trainer platforms. You can also download rides to Garmin or Wahoo to follow outside. If you own the TrainingPeaks format you have the updated version in your training plan library.
- August 17, 2020 at 1:26 am #21066Gillianp82Participant
Thank you for getting back to me. I own the PDF Format. So I should purchase again in the TP format ?
- August 17, 2020 at 9:24 am #21067
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.