I enjoy connecting with athletes. I am accessible to current athletes following my training plans and new athletes interested in learning about my programs on my Training and Racing Forum.
Here are the best ways to connect with me:
- If you are interested in personal mountain bike coaching, send me an email, email@example.com and we can set up a free appointment to discuss your goals.
- For training plan questions the fastest response times from me are found on the LW Coaching Forums. Post your questions there. I established the forums to give support to athletes on my training plans. That is by far the best place to connect with me. I prioritize forum questions.
- For more detailed or personal questions not suitable for the forum please schedule a phone consulting session.
- Attend my monthly Open Coaching Day on my LW Coaching Facebook page. I spend the entire day live online chatting with athletes and answering questions. Open Coaching Day is always during the first week of the month. Check our main page for an update of when the next one is.
Here are some tips to get the most out of your time.
- For a recommendation on the best way to stack plans to peak for specific races and achieve your goals, please include race names and dates. The date is important so I know how many weeks you have to train for your goal.
- For questions about your current training plan, please start out your question by telling me which training plan you are using and what week number you are on.
- For questions about a specific workout, please state which training plan, week and day on the plan it appears and then cut and paste the workout description.
Mountain Bike Training Plans
Connect was last modified: December 31st, 2014 by